If your business environment is uncomfortable, it can have an impact on your customers, your employees and, ultimately, your business. This is why it’s important to know the signs of developing problems and to have a reliable company you can call to repair those problems. Commercial HVAC repair in St. Augustine should always be handled by certified and trained commercial technicians to ensure that you are getting the expert commercial HVAC service you need for your business, so call the people you can trust: Climate Masters.
Signs It’s Time to Call for Repair
Here are some signs that it may be time to call for commercial HVAC service:
- Warm air blowing – warm air blowing in your system can be indicative of a few problems, most commonly refrigerant issues.
- Visible leaking – leaks can indicate that something is wrong with some part of your condensate array, which consists of your condensate tray and condensate drain pipe.
- No air at all – a number of problems can cause a total loss of air, including broken fans and compressor problems. As such, it’s important to hire a professional to inspect your system.
- High energy bills – are your energy bills rising even though you haven’t changed the way you operate your HVAC system? High energy bills indicate that your system is working harder to achieve the set temperature, and as it does so, it is using more energy. Finding the problem can be challenging, so it’s best to call a specialist.
- Strange sounds – as the business owner, you know the sounds your HVAC system makes while it operates. If you are hearing something out of the ordinary, don’t ignore it.
- Strange odors – strange odors can indicate faulty ductwork, mold development or even an electrical problem. As with strange sounds, it is not advisable to ignore strange odors.
Your commercial HVAC system is complex. It takes knowledge, expertise and prior commercial experience to successfully repair a commercial HVAC system in St. Augustine, so make sure you hire a company with actual commercial experience.
Climate Masters has been helping commercial customers since 1988, and we bring this experience to every job we do. Call us today!